12:00 pm: Check-in
12:15 pm: Pre-Judging
12:45 pm: Contest Starts
3:00 pm: Contest Ends / Final Judging
3:30 pm: Awards
Special note: Electric will NOT be provided in the contest ring. You must supply your own cordless clippers where applicable.
Acceptable coat growth for all GT sanctioned classes:
It is the responsibility of the show promoter and /or their designated judges to determine adequate coat growth.
Acceptable Styling for all GT sanctioned classes:
• All styling must take place during the time frame of the competition except where noted below.
• All dogs must be groomed according to breed standard as noted below.
• All dogs may have sanitary and pads shaved prior to class start.
• All dogs may have nails trimmed and ears cleaned prior to class start.
• Finishing sprays are permissible in order to tidy up after the competition time frame ends however, re-shaping with water or product application is prohibited.
• Chalk products are permissible prior to and during the competition time frame but are prohibited after time is called.
• Sporting coats must be carded and/or hand stripped. Clippers are only permissible as presented in the conformation
Other Pure Breeds:
Acceptable breeds, Open Division: See specific breed list below
Styling: Must be groomed to breed profile as presented in the conformation show ring.
Time Frames: See specific breed list below
|Black Russian Terrier||2:15|
|Bouvier des Flandres||2:15|
|Irish Water Spaniel||2:00|
|Kerry Blue Terrier||2:00|
|Portuguese Water Dog||2:00|
|Soft Coated Wheaten||2:00|
|Division:||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|